Friday, April 24, 2015

I therefore say: It's not yet too late for everything.


(Disclaimer: Originally posted in my tumblr account -
.https://www.tumblr.com/blog/lianneninia )

Finally, I can be able to cross out one item in my bucket list!

After uncounted attempts of trying to start a blog, here I am now, typing these words for my very first entry (thanks to boredom for giving me the time to do this).

I chose to name this site: My Sentiments Exactly because I had/have lots of things on my mind that sometimes I can’t share personally to anyone. And through this blog, I can be able to let go and voice out these thoughts.

Expect a flood of posts from me today as my excitement to share things with you is overflowing.
Good luck to me and wishing my readers more luck as I share with you MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

#MySentimentsExactly #FirstPost #BucketList

No comments:

Post a Comment